Global Health Projects
- Medicines for Malaria Venture
Strategic business analysis to increase impact and improve sustainability.
Strategy and implementation to improve access to tuberculosis drugs.
Creating a vision to launch a global alliance dedicated to increasing access to eyeglasses.
- See more global health projects >
We have knowledge and networks on a host of diseases, including the following.
- Infectious diseases, such as HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and multi-drug resistant TB, malaria, and diarrheal disease.
- Non-communicable diseases, such as diabetes, mental health, and heart disease.
- Neglected tropical diseases, such as trachoma, onchocerciasis, dengue fever, and visceral leishmaniasis.
We focus on vulnerable groups, such as women and children, and have experience with the following issues.
- Reproductive rights and family planning.
- Maternal and newborn health.
Our expertise includes the systems that provide preventative, treatment, and care services to patients around the world, including the following.
- Water, sanitation, and hygiene challenges.
- Disease awareness, advocacy, and financing.
- Health system integration.
- Other systemic and population-level issues.
We tap into FSG’s approaches to social change to create long-lasting solutions, including the following.
- Creating and evaluating catalytic strategies that maximize impact.
- Leveraging market forces to sustainably resolve global health challenges.
- Designing collaborative solutions to increase scale.
Mohamed Osman, grants director
Elton John AIDS Foundation
How We Work
- Vision and strategy development: Providing strategy, business planning, and implementation support to wide range of partners across the healthcare system.
- Signature initiative design, launch, and implementation: Evaluating markets and assessing needs, as well as creating strategic options to focus organizational efforts to drive health impact.
- Impact focused measurement and evaluation: Designing evaluation systems and conducting evaluations to improve decision making, organizational learning, and performance.
- Collaboration and convening support: Developing and supporting initiatives to align health systems stakeholders, working with local actors to improve health outcomes, and generating multi-sectoral partnerships.
- Research and thought leadership: Developing and disseminating fresh insights, knowledge briefs, and practical tools to improve sector effectiveness.
Research and Tools
- Competing by Saving Lives
How pharmaceutical and medical device companies create shared value in global health.
- Adapting through Crisis
Lessons from ACHAP’s contributions to the fight against HIV/AIDS in Botswana.
- See all global health publications >
- See all global health tools and resources >