As an organization, we are taking several steps to deepen our awareness of and practices related to DEI.
- The DEI Center guides our DEI efforts and provides facilitated training to all staff members.
- The DEI Knowledge Hub houses resources and tools to help FSG staff improve their understanding of and fluency with DEI issues.
- In-office DEI dialogues stimulate engagement and discussion.
- Staff-led affinity groups create safe spaces to support and honor diverse experiences and perspectives.
- A DEI Case Guide provides tips and resources that allow us to more deliberately apply a DEI lens to our work with clients and partners.
- We are embedding DEI principles into our internal recruiting, training, and professional development processes.
FSG is reaffirming our dedication to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion in our people, professional practices, and partnerships.
Read staff perspectives on diversity, equity, and inclusion at FSG >
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment and promotion opportunity regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.