Why Join an Innovation Lab?
Innovation Labs provide employers with a low-cost, low-risk opportunity to realize the business value of impact hiring through:
- Consulting Support: Expertise and technical assistance to support companies with implementing impact hiring pilots.
- Peer-to-Peer Learning: At both the individual and company level to provide the type of support this type of intra/entrepreneurship requires.
- Communication: A communications platform to share best practice employment innovations improving their employment brand.
Who Should Join?
- Your company has a business problem or opportunity that opportunity employment can address.
- Your company has a culture of inclusiveness.
- Your leadership and team members are committed to expanding opportunities for populations that historically have faced barriers to employment.
- Your company is seeking to refine or build upon a current project or program and assess its business value.
- Your company is willing to share your business value and ROI story with the broader business community.
Apply for the Fall Cohort
We will be welcoming 6-8 companies into our fall Innovation Lab Cohort which is scheduled to run from October 2017 through September 2018. The Impact Hiring Team will review applications and set up interviews with applicants on a rolling basis. Please email your completed application to email@example.com.
The Rockefeller Foundation