Role at FSG
Alexandra has extensive experience working with international clients in the private, nonprofit, and public sectors. While at FSG, notable projects have included:
- Developing the global social investment strategy for a leading oil and gas company and implementing a global framework for measuring social and business outcomes.
- Leading a project for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation on the impact of social norms on outcomes for adolescent girls.
- Co-leading the design and launch of the INGO Shared Value Working Group to improve societal impact and revenue growth through partnerships with corporations.
- Evaluating the $160 million Africa Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Project in Botswana on behalf of the Merck Foundation.
Prior to joining FSG, Alexandra worked as a Senior Project Manager at a social media firm in Shanghai and as a Project Manager at an M&A consulting firm in New York. In addition, she has served as a consultant to global health social enterprises and nonprofit organizations in Kenya, Zambia, and Tanzania.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology—Sloan School of Management, MBA
- Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, Graduate Certificate
- Hamilton College, BA in Asian Studies and Mathematics
- Mandarin Chinese (fluent)
On working at FSG
“FSG is developing leading edge concepts and approaches for tackling some of the world’s most challenging problems. It’s exciting to work in an environment where people are open to engaging a range of players and tools for addressing these challenges. Every day I am pushed to explore new analytical and systematic approaches to tackling my work and inspired by the enthusiasm, experience, and dedication of my colleagues.”