Role at FSG
Ava supports two of FSG’s Managing Directors as part of the Washington, DC Operations Team. Her responsibilities include scheduling meetings with external clients, internal calendar management, travel coordination, and supplementary work supporting business development for the Education and Youth practice area.
Ava joined FSG after completing a traineeship with the European Parliament in Washington, DC. Prior to pursuing her graduate studies in conflict analysis and resolution, she worked in policy advocacy for the Open Society Foundations focusing on good governance, Roma rights, philanthropic partnerships with the World Bank, and grant management.
- George Mason University, M.S. Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- University of Malta, MSc in Mediterranean Security
- Virginia Commonwealth University, B.A in International Social Justice
- Virginia Governors’ Fellowship Alumni
- Turkish Coalition of America Scholar
- Women’s Information Network
- Young Professionals in Foreign Policy
On working at FSG
“After my experiences in both the nonprofit and public sector, I realized there are exciting opportunities to impact social change by working on projects and involving foundations, corporations, and the public sector. I can’t imagine working in an environment that isn’t driven by diversity, equity, and inclusion both inside the workplace and through the work we do. Here, I can provide support to a dynamic team of consultants who bring years of experience in both the public and private sector to help drive and develop effective strategies for their clients. Every day I learn something new.”