Role at FSG
As associate director of financial systems, Kristen manages FSG’s financial planning and analysis software, and related processes, policies, and trainings. Most recently, Kristen implemented NetSuite ERP/SRP and Chrome River expense solution. Kristen also coordinates the annual operational budgeting process and co-manages three finance team members.
Before coming to FSG, Kristen worked in accounting and human resources at a nonprofit organization that supports social movements working for a resilient, sustainable, and equitable economy. Prior to that, she worked in the business office of the Massachusetts State Library.
- MBA with a concentration in Public & Nonprofit Management from Boston University
- BA in American Politics and BA in African and Afro-American Studies from the University of Virginia
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network, Boston Chapter
- Mali Health Organizing Project, Net Impact Board Fellow
- Black Cat Rescue, Volunteer Bookkeeper
- Animal Rescue League, Shelter Volunteer
On working at FSG
“I am proud to work for an organization that has a vision of large-scale systems change and also understands the need for practical, actionable approaches and strategies to achieve true social impact.
In my role specifically, I lead internal systems efforts and process improvements so that my colleagues can be efficient and effective in their daily work and focus on the social challenges they are trying to solve; as well as provide data and analysis for informed organizational decision-making.”