Role at FSG
As leader of the finance team, Todd oversees all aspects of internal and external financial reporting, federal and state tax compliance, and budgeting.
Prior to joining FSG, Todd was a principal at DiCicco, Gulman & Company, LLP, where he oversaw teams of managers and senior and staff accountants on a variety of audit, tax, and consulting engagements. While there he was known as the subject matter expert on nonprofit organizations, and he helped build and lead their nonprofit niche group.
- Suffolk University, MS in Taxation
- Northeastern University, BS in Accounting
- Ellis Memorial and Eldredge House, Board, finance and audit committee member
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants, Nonprofit committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Nonprofit Network
- US Army Armor Association, former tank platoon leader
- Proficiency in Brazilian Portuguese
On working at FSG
“Throughout my career I have had a keen interest in helping people and realized this through my public accounting focus on the nonprofit sector. The opportunity to provide value at an organization that is on the cutting edge of driving social change throughout the world was a chance to realize this interest at a very high level. I believe so strongly in our mission because our people are incredibly passionate about changing the world for the better and our clients really have the ability to make a global impact on so many of the world’s problems.”